REVIEW: Nutox Oxyfusion Skin Reborn Exfoliator, Supernatural Night Repair & Bird's Nest BB Cream

Hello everyone.

Today I would like to review on another three Nutox's products that I have been using for three months or so and these products are the last products on Nutox Oxyfusion line that I used. Fiuh. A lot huh? I will try to make this post short and simple. The first product I would like to review is their Nutox Oxyfusion Skin Reborn Exfoliator. I actually bought this for its normal size of 60ml for RM35.90 of approximately 10 USD. I no longer have the box with me thus I decided to show you the picture of the box I took from Guardian website but I still own the tube.

Nutox Oxyfusion Skin Reborn Exfoliator

The tube

The claims and ingredients

Why do I still wanna show you the box is because I loveee the color of the box. Its like pearl white color with pearl shine exactly like the box. The tube also has the same color but due to low photo quality and flash, I can't find the perfect angle to show you. Here are the claims:

"Dermatologist & skin care professionals perform glycolic facial peels to reveal healthier, younger-looking skin. Nutox Skin Reborn Exfoliator with BNest Trinity lets you experience the same results safely, right at home. It removes blackheads, unclog pores & smooth out skin irregularities, to reveal a polished, fairer looking skin. This prepares your skin for better absorption on next regimes. As a result, your skin feels incredibly soft and looks more youthful & radiant from within."

Ingredients: Water, Carbomer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Fragrance, Cyclomethicone, Dimethiconol, Magnesium Gluconate, Algae, Cichorium Intybus (Chicory) Root Extract, Maltose, Tremelia Fuciformis Extract, Glycerin, Swiflet Nest Extract, Propylene Glycol, Lecithin, Alcohol Denat., Disodium Phosphate, Tocopherol, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Disodium EDTA, Artemisia Caprillaris Flower Extract, Actinidia Polygama Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone

This exfoliator is not a scrub but it acts like a peeling gel. Refer to direction of use, it states that "...then gently massage for one minute until the lumps of dead skin cells & impurities surface." So as nowadays exfoliator use this gentle exfoliation method, I am sure most of you know how it works. I will put a pea size of this exfoliator (after I wash my face with mild cleanser and pat dry) on my forehead, both of my cheeks, my nose and my chin and then gently massage the gel until I get cloudy small clumps that looks like eraser dirt but white. LOL. The texture is cloudy gel - not white nor transparent and it has a nice floral scent that is light. I used this once to twice a week depending on my skin condition and it works wonder. A tube lasts for more than 4 months and I actually just finished the tube. After each use, I alwaysssss touch my skin and it feels baby smooth. It does not break me out and it really brightens my skin after each use. My skin feels fresh and clean. Of course, there are downturn. I love this exfoliator but when the gel gets clumpy, it feels like rubber. The clumps are hard to remove from my face (especially when it sticks on my hair near my face and also my eyebrow). After I rinsed my skin with cleanser, I need to pick and scrap one by one of clumps left on my skin and hair. Other than that, I love it! It also helps reducing the visibility of my enlarged pores but its not permanent.

My ratings:

Effectiveness: ★★★★★ (love love love)

Bottle: ★★★★★ (beautiful and easy to use, somehow the pearl color looks sexy LOL)

Price: ★★★★☆ (affordable from my opinion as a student and it does what it claims)

Long term effect: ★★★★★ (always looking forward to use this but I didn't repurchase because I wanted to try Cure Natural Aqua Gel - of the same exfoliation method but better!)

Overall, I do recommend this to anyone who prefer exfoliation gel instead of scrubs as my skin cannot stand the harsh beads of scrubs. It works wonder!


Next I will review on Nutox Oxyfusion Supernatural Night Repair. I actually threw away the bottle because I finished it two months back. I bought this for RM45.90 of approximately 15 USD for 30ml. A bottle lasts me for more than three months, usage of once daily (applying my serum - essence - night cream) before bed. Here's the photo:

Nutox Oxyfusion Supernatural Night Repair

The box is actually red in color and all claims and ingredients I took (sorry!) from Guardian website. Here are the claims:

"Nutox BNest Collagen, created from 100% top-grade bird's nest extract, is a refined & invaluable youth-restoring asset for skincare. To fully optimise the results, Nuroxygen, inspired by hyperbaric oxygen theraphy, acts like nanotechnology to enhance the absorption of the BNest Collagen through the oxygen supply deep into the skin.

Results:
1. Whitening properties for fairer skin 
2. Fights ageing to stay younger 
3. Skin glows radiantly & delicately 
4. Faster reduction from acne, scars & spots 
5. Tightening & lifting effect 
6. Softening & hydrating effect 
7. Ultra-moisturizing 
8. Exfoliating properties
9. Revive skin's strength & elasticity."

Ingredients: Water, C12-15 Alky Benzoate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol,Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Xanthan Gum, Pectin, Hydrolyze Vegetable Protein , Serine, Arginine, Proline, Sodium Polyacrylate, C18-21 Alkane, Trideceth-6, Yeast Beta Glucan, Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Sodium PCA, Urea, Trehalose, Polyquaternium-51, Sodium Hyaluronate, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Glycol, Lecithin, Sodium Phosphate, Tocopherol, Ascorbic Acid, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ascorbyl Plamitate, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Tocopheryl acetate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Swiftlet Nest Extract, Chamomile (Anthemis nobilis) Extract, Lecithin, Arbutin, Linolenic Acid, Linoleic Acid, Rutin, Ubiquinone, Resveratrol, Methylisothiazolinone.

The glass bottle is cute with screw red cap. The texture is rather thick and white in color. It smells light floral and is not overpowering. I actually love this night cream too! All the results claimed are significantly true. I found out that after putting three layers of different products, my acne still reduced. I always thought excessive layers on my skin will promotes acne but for this baby, its not! I have severe acne spots on my jawline and after a month of usage, I found out that all of the acne marks are no longer dark brown in color. Its so much lighter than before and I was so happy for it. It softens my skin directly after usage (I assumed its because of the high silicone ingredient, the phenyl trimethicone) but I still love the softness. It does help in improving my skin tone and also helps in reducing minor wrinkles. I don't have major wrinkles to judge better but I think I look much better than before with lesser saggy cheeks. I always wake up with a beautiful skin and I kept smiling on my mirror. LOL. Too bad I didn't try their supernatural mask since many claimed that its "magical".

My ratings:

Effectiveness: ★★★★★

Bottle: ★★★★☆ (cute but not hygienic as I need to dip in my finger for each usage)

Price: ★★★★★ (it's worth it)

Long term effect: ★★★★☆ (I used only one bottle and I finished the bottle with maintained good results. I discontinued using it because I want to try other brand)

Overall, I do recommend this night cream to those with combination to oily skin like mine. I do have major acne scars on my jawline and it improves it well. For those with dry skin, it does help in moisturizing but I cannot comment further since my dry skin is in patches around my mouth and nose area but it helps reduce dry flakes when it happened.


Last product I will review is Nutox Oxyfusion Bird's Nest BB Cream. My skin is actually tan thus I decided to use their tan colored bb cream. They actually have another color, natural color that is suitable for fair skin. I bought this for RM49.90 of approximately 18 USD for 30ml. I still own the tube as I rarely use this bb cream. I bought this when I first bought Nutox's line. Here are the photos:

Nutox Oxyfusion Bird's Nest BB Cream

Claims and direction of use

Color (almost the same with my palm)

I don't have any better picture to show and this is the best I could offer. What they claimed:

"BBB cream is the world's first bb cream with the restorative goodness of bird's nest. It covers imperfections without clogging pores, blends well with skin for easy application and formulated with SPF 35 PA++ protection. Now you can look flawless instantly, with a natural glow as though you are not even wearing make-up. All in one quick and easy step.

All-in-one bottle:

Sun protection + make-up base + blemish concealer + 24-hr foundation + whitening + moisturizing + oil-free"

Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Cyclomethicone, Butylene Glycol, Titanium Dioxide, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Dimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hydroxystearic Acid, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Sorbitan Oleate, Beeswax, Cetyl Dimethicone, Magnesium Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Methylisothiazolinone, CI 77492, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Fragrance, CI 77491, CI 77499, Glycerin, Swiftlet Nest Extract, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract, Fomes Officinalis (Mushroom) Extract, Sodium Lactate, Sodium Gluconate

This bb cream comes with a sexy red tube with silver screw lid. The color of the bb cream is almost the same with the palm color of most tan colored skin people but slightly darker. Putting that aside, this bb cream actually absorbs so well that I don't even feel like wearing one. The texture is so light that it is so easy to apply. It blends well with my skin tone. Its like wearing a moisturizer instead. I suddenly look slightly flawless and my skin looks glowy with its natural shine. I no longer use foundation after using this bb cream or any other powder. My life just gets a little bit simpler with this bb cream. Though, the negative side of this bb cream that it does not do all of what it claims. It is oil-free but does not occur to make my skin oil-free. LOL. After few hours of usage, my skin gets a little bit oily on the T-zone and this bb cream does not stay longer. I need to always reapply but I am not the type of person who brings make up along from home except my favorite matte lipstick. After I removed this bb cream using my make up remover (which I think it is not necessary as cleanser can also remove it but I still use it for double check) I found out that my skin feels smooth but it breaks me out the next morning. That is the reason why I still own the tube with the box because I don't often use it. If I feel like I am capable of handling the zits post usage, I will use it though the break out is not severe. Moisturizing effect is a yes to me since my cheeks and mouth area never get dry if I am in air conditioned place for long. I used this rarely since I have another bb cream that is slightly heavier and does not break me out.

My ratings:

Effectiveness: ★★★☆☆ (it is good at smoothing the skin and keeps it moisturized without the heavy feeling but its not suitable for combination to oily skin)

Bottle: ★★★★★ (sexy)

Price: ★★★☆☆ (its expensive for a bb cream and it does not do all of what it claims)

Long term effect: ★★★☆☆ (I am still using it although I don't often use it thus I am giving it an average)

Overall, I do not recommend this bb cream to those with combination to oily skin that are prone to acne. It is suitable for dry skin because of the moisturizing effect and it does not accentuate any flaky skin if you have any. It will help to reduce it a little. I hope these reviews help!

Regards

3 comments:

  1. hye there.. im just reading your review of Nutox skincare.. and it's quite interesting.. because im try to searching a new product and make some research.. and something im really interested with the product u mention as a Cure Natural Aqua Gel.. where i can get this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello mizzhajar! thank you so much for dropping by. really appreciate it! :D

      Yes, I love trying out new stuff too. *high five*
      Anyways, sorry for the late reply as I just came back from my vacation. Regarding Cure Natural Aqua Gel, I bought it at SaSa, Sunway Pyramid but any SaSa sells it. It lasts forever and mine still three quarter full for after more than 4-5 months of usage. hope this helps! xo

      Delete
  2. hye there.. right now im just started using nutox skincare last 2 days.. and your review it's really helpful .. and where i can get Cure Natural Aqua Gel?

    ReplyDelete

 

Disclaimer

All of my reviews are from my honest and genuine personal opinions and based on my skin condition. Some older posts have no watermark until I understand the necessity to put one. I am not responsible for any opposite feedback of usage and please do seek advice from dermatologists. I bought all the products using my own money and I am not paid nor have anything to do with the brands reviewed unless stated.

It's me

Malaysian lady. I review beauty products and this blog made as a hobby. For reference purpose, I have combination to oily skin and I am living in a hot and humid country, Malaysia. Ignore my grammar and typo. Do email me for just about anything: polkalav@gmail.com